- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Each week, we round up our most popular content so you can catch up on anything you may have missed. Check out this week’s top blog posts, podcasts, and videos:
Top Blog Posts This Week:
- Dear SaaStr: Is It OK to Fly First Class to Close A Big 7 Figure Deal?
- Gartner: Overall IT Spend Has Slowed. But Software? That’s Still Growing.
- 5 Interesting Learnings from ServiceNow at $8 Billion in ARR
- Pitchbook & IVP: Top Tier SaaS Companies Usually Raise at 15x ARR. It Was 114x in 2021.
- A Top Unforced Error: Alienating Your Investors
Top Podcasts This Week:
1. SaaStr 630: Sales-led vs. Product-led? Today’s Startups Need Both with Jason Eubanks, CRO at Harness
2. SaaStr 629: CRO Confidential: Sales Recruitment in 2023 For Candidates and Hiring Managers With Flexport’s Ben Braverman
3. SaaStr 631: What Is Going On In Venture Capital in 2023 with SaaStr Founder Jason Lemkin and 20VC Host Harry Stebbings
4. SaaStr 628: Revenue Alignment: How to Pull Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success Together with Divvy CRO Sterling Snow
5. SaaStr 627: Move Over, Sales: Why Product & Marketing are the C-Suite’s New Power Partnership with Checkout.com CMO Leela Srinivasan and CPO Meron Colbeci
Top Videos This Week:
1. SaaStr CRO Confidential: Founders Fund Partner Sam Blond + Former Lattice CRO Dini Mehta
2. The Data Behind Staying Away from Freemium and Focusing on Premium with Payhawk Founder + VPM
3. Big Numbers from Small Customers: How DigitalOcean Accelerated at Scale with DigitalOcean’s SVP, Revenue
4. Balancing Hyper Growth with Risk: Secrets to Scaling with Brex’s COO and Alloy’s CRO
5. Accel, Iconiq & Salesforce Ventures: “Where Venture Is Right Now: Gritty & Much Harder” at G2 Reach