Each week, we round up our most popular content so you can catch up on anything you may have missed. Check out this week’s top blog posts, podcasts, and videos:
Top Blog Posts This Week:
- Dear SaaStr: Is It OK to Fly First Class to Close A Big 7 Figure Deal?
- Gartner: Overall IT Spend Has Slowed. But Software? That’s Still Growing.
- 5 Interesting Learnings from ServiceNow at $8 Billion in ARR
- Pitchbook & IVP: Top Tier SaaS Companies Usually Raise at 15x ARR. It Was 114x in 2021.
- A Top Unforced Error: Alienating Your Investors
Top Podcasts This Week:
1. SaaStr 630: Sales-led vs. Product-led? Today’s Startups Need Both with Jason Eubanks, CRO at Harness
2. SaaStr 629: CRO Confidential: Sales Recruitment in 2023 For Candidates and Hiring Managers With Flexport’s Ben Braverman
3. SaaStr 631: What Is Going On In Venture Capital in 2023 with SaaStr Founder Jason Lemkin and 20VC Host Harry Stebbings
4. SaaStr 628: Revenue Alignment: How to Pull Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success Together with Divvy CRO Sterling Snow
5. SaaStr 627: Move Over, Sales: Why Product & Marketing are the C-Suite’s New Power Partnership with Checkout.com CMO Leela Srinivasan and CPO Meron Colbeci
Top Videos This Week:
1. SaaStr CRO Confidential: Founders Fund Partner Sam Blond + Former Lattice CRO Dini Mehta
2. The Data Behind Staying Away from Freemium and Focusing on Premium with Payhawk Founder + VPM
3. Big Numbers from Small Customers: How DigitalOcean Accelerated at Scale with DigitalOcean’s SVP, Revenue
4. Balancing Hyper Growth with Risk: Secrets to Scaling with Brex’s COO and Alloy’s CRO
5. Accel, Iconiq & Salesforce Ventures: “Where Venture Is Right Now: Gritty & Much Harder” at G2 Reach