Totango is excited to announce that we have once again been recognized by G2 with awards for our leadership in Customer Success. We understand that authentic ratings and reviews from real users are critical to helping customers evaluate and decide on purchasing a product, which is why awards like these are so valuable to us.
G2 is a peer-to-peer business software review site that provides buyers with unbiased and insightful reviews to help them make better product decisions. We have received multiple leadership awards from G2 across several categories, including Customer Success, Product Analytics, Customer Journey Analytics, Experience Management, Data Visualization, Customer Data Platforms, Business Intelligence, and Email Marketing. We also recently received the following badges:
- G2 Leader Spring 2021 recognizes vendors who have high customer satisfaction ratings and dominating market presences.
- G2 Momentum Leader recognizes the fastest-growing software companies in their category.
- G2 Highest User Adoption recognizes the highest product adoption rating in its category.
- G2 Top 50 honors software companies who have proven their commitment and value based on thousands of verified reviews.
The Power of Customer Reviews
G2 awards software companies that have proven their commitment and value based on thousands of verified reviews. There’s no denying the power of product reviews from real users for both customers and businesses. In fact, here are a few interesting statistics to demonstrate their impact:
- 72% of customers won’t take any buying actions until they’ve read reviews. (Testimonial Engine)
- 92% of B2B buyers are more likely to purchase after reading a trusted review. (G2 and Heinz Marketing)
- Reviews make customers 71% more comfortable purchasing a product. (3D Cart)
- Negative reviews can stop an average of 40% of buyers from wanting to buy from a business. (BrightLocal)
What Totango Customers are Saying
Check out what some of our customers have to say about using Totango:
- Great CS Software: “We struggled with keeping important client information always available and up to date. After adding Totango, our team knows exactly where a client stands, next objectives, and can easily create a course of action for accounts at-risk. We also move accounts around frequently and Totango has made those transitions much easier, providing insight for the next AM and CSM to quickly get up to speed on past and future activity.” – Tony P., Senior Director, Account Management/Customer Success at Mid-Market Company, Verified Customer Review on G2
Great CS Platform for a High-Velocity SMB Focused Team”: “We have substantially streamlined efficiency using Totango by having a centralized platform that enables our CS team to track updates, milestones, renewals, at-risk/early warning health indicators, and be able to easily reference the information without logging into multiple systems or spreadsheets anymore. Email campaigns and automated success plays will expand a lean CS team’s stretch with milestones and touchpoints that will not only help operationalize a client but will ensure a positive client experience.” – Anisha H., VP of Client Success at Small-Business, Verified Customer Review on G2
- Valuable Transparency to my Client’s Health: “We have been able to consolidate all of our data points from different systems into one source of truth and have actionable insights for our CSMs to better our client’s health. Management has higher visibility into client’s health and holds higher accountability for our CSM team. Configuring this platform has forced our team to be more proactive in understanding our client’s health.” – Joe T., Client Success Manager at Mid-Market Company, Verified Customer Review on G2
Try Totango For Yourself
Ready to see what all of these users are talking about? Get started with Totango for free today at Totango.com/sign-up.
2 – min read If you were presented with the opportunity to double or triple the size of your business virtually overnight, what would you say? For most people, the answer would
April 1, 2021
2 – min read Today’s Customer Lifecycle Is Technology-driven As the concept of the customer lifecycle has developed, understandings have changed under the influence of technology. If you search Google, you’re likely
April 1, 2021