What top SaaStr speakers and content was everyone watching this week? Let’s take a look so you can catch up!
1. The 5 things that kill startups after their seed rounds with Michael Seibel, CEO of Y Combinator
2. The Top 10 Tips To Help Any Sales Rep Close More. A fun one with yours truly!
3.Veeva: The Biggest Vertical SaaS Success Story of All Time. A true SaaStr classic on the early days at $40b+ Vertical SaaS mega-success story Veeva,
4. How to Hire a Great First VP of Sales. A true SaaStr classic session we refreshed a bit for 2020+.
5. Sales Mistakes that Can Kill Your SaaS Business & How to Avoid Them. A classic with Mark Roberge, ex-CRO of Hubspot.
6. Zendesk From Day 0 to Today: The Lessons Learned. The real story of how $1B+ ARR Zendesk got off the ground.
7. “Lessons from Logikcull: $0 to $10M in 19 Months: The How, When & Why + 10 Mistakes Along the Way”.
8. “Dharmesh Shah of HubSpot – From Day 0 to IPO: What Went to Plan, What Most Certainly Didn’t”. Not only did Zendesk just cross $1B ARR, but so is Hubspot. Take a look at how they got there.
9. “Learning from the Lows: How Mailchimp Navigated Economic Uncertainty”. Yet another epic $1B ARR story!! This time with Mailchimp CEO Ben Chestnut. It’s the week of $1B ARR stories.
10. “Growing & Scaling SaaS Businesses from $1M to $500M in ARR with Intercom”. A classic on scaling software business with Intercom CEO Karen Peacock.