We’re just a few weeks away from SaaStr Annual 2020 at Home on September 2-3.
Our incredible line-up includes
- CEO of Mailchimp
- CEO of $20b ZoomInfo
- CEO of Stackoverflow
- CEO of YCombinator
- COO of Github
- CPO of Zendesk
- CPO of Asana
- CMO of Twilio
- CMO of Snowflake
- VPE of Slack
- VPE of Twitter
and 100s more!! And a keynote pass is FREE!!
Here’s some important information to help you make the most of the world’s largest online community event.
Upcoming Dates to Know:
- August 18 – Session registration goes live (make sure you’re on the first to book sessions! some sessions have a virtual cap)
- August 25 – Attending networking platform opens to create your profile
- August 31 – Attendee networking platform goes live
- September 1 – SaaStr Annual at Home Networking Day – Roundtables, VC Office Hours and 1:1 meetings
- September 2 – SaaStr Annual at Home Day 1 – Workshops
- September 3 – SaaStr Annual at Home Day 2 – Keynotes
Be sure to use these links to add all these dates and links directly to your calendar.
Meet A VC Applications Are Open
Meet A VC is one of our most popular networking programs at the conference and helps connect hundreds of SaaS startups with a curated list of elite VCs attending the show for 1:1, virtual meetings.
If you’re a founder who would like to participate, apply here.
If you’re a VC who would like to participate, apply here.