While Team SaaStr was ready to put on the most-epic, in-person SaaStr Annual this year, 2020 might’ve had other plans for all of us in mind.
But’s that OK — because we’ll be back in person next year, and we haven’t missed a moment. We recently completed 3 digital-mega events and are taking our 2020 Annual completely virtual for Annual @ Home on Sept 2-3.
This flagship event will be our biggest yet. We’ve already had 30,000 community members attend our digital events and Annual at Home is on track to top 50,000.
With less than 30 days to the big event, we’re reintroducing one of our most popular programs in a completely digital format— Meet a VC. This super-popular program is a hit every Annual and gives Founders and CEOs the chance to have 1:1, virtual meetings with a hand-picked group of elite investors. Whether you’re an established player raising A-B-C-D’s, waiting to be acquired, or raising a seed round— our Meet a VC program will give you that extra boost of visibility with the world’s leading investors you’ve always wanted to meet.
We already have more than 1,000 VCs attending Annual At Home, and since networking is a key differentiator for our event, here’s how we’ll be connecting Founders with Investors:
- 1:1 meetings with investors through the Meet a VC Program
- An exclusive VC track on Thursday, Sept 3rd where the VCs share winning pitches, “the secrets to…” and more
- VC office hours where the VCs meet with small groups of Founders for an open discussion
- Coffee chats for informal, 15-minute meetings via our Annual at Home networking app
These programs will be exclusively available to VIP ticket holders of Annual at Home and could be your big chance to meet investors from Silicon Valley giants.
Meeting with investors isn’t just about fundraising. It’s also about learning. You don’t have to be raising now to meet with top VCs.
as we’ll be sending the first round of startups to VCs on August 14th!
Here’s how to get started with our Founder, CEO <> VC meetings:
- First, if you haven’t already, secure your VIP tickets
- Remember, this program is strictly limited, opt-in (founders + investors), and must be applied for once you’re a verified attendee. (ie – you have a VIP, paid ticket, and yes, we will be checking ;))
- After registering, submit your startup in the Meet A VC Program. Founders that opt-in will be required to upload a full deck, stage, funding status, revenues, growth rate, etc. to keep the meetings focused
- SaaStr will match founders to VCs and provide participating venture firms with a curated list of startups based on their current interests
- VCs/ SaaStr will reach out as desired to set up meetings during Annual at Home (Sept 2-3)
- Founders in our Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion program will get access to VCs in the program and priority matchmaking
We’ll share more details in the coming days on how to sign up for Office Hours and VC sessions for those attendees that qualify, so be sure your email is up-to-date in your registration. (If you’re not sure, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.)
And for VCs that are attending or want to attend Annual at Home. We have a full concierge service to help you prioritize and meet the Founders that match your fundraising criteria. Email us here to get involved, if you haven’t already.