We just launched our exclusive, invite-only networking initiative for SaaStr Enterprise: The Real Future and it’s unlike any other digital event you’ve ever attended. Real Talk.
Networking at Enterprise will connect the top CEOs of $10M – $2B ARR, B2B companies with top CIOs, CTOs and CXOs for a unique, individualized experience. Because we know real connections are made and conversations are had outside the standard session time blocks listed on the agenda.
And that’s why we’re introducing the ultimate in virtual flexibility at SaaStr Enterprise, with all networking taking place from July 28 – July 31.
We’ve built our program with AI-matching, one-on-one meetings and intimate, topic-focused roundtable discussions to help facilitate diverse conversations and business/learning opportunities.
Curious what’s on deck?
- Braindate Roundtables (1:4 and 1:1 roundtables) – These are small group, informal roundtables where you can join or host a virtual roundtable discussion with up to 5 fellow industry leaders. All roundtable topics are centered around the Future of Work and Digital Transformation and last up to 30 minutes.
- Brella – (1:1, coffee talks) – This is our 1:1 speed networking application where you can book a one-on-one, 15-minute chat with the people who interest you the most.
The highly curated and hand-selected Braindate Roundtables bring together the world’s most recognizable brands and Cloud leaders who will share their expertise with qualified CEOs.
Here’s a look at just a few roundtable topics:
- The Future of the Buyer: How digital and virtual work plus consumer experiences change the way B2B Buyers behave? with Nancy Maluso, VP Principal Analyst, Emerging Growth Strategies at Forrester
- Digital Transformation – Using Technology as an Offensive Weapon to Grow Revenue with Avery Lyford, Chief Customer Officer at Infostretch
- Digital Transformation in Legacy Industries with Prateek Chakravarty, SVP of OYO
- CXO Roundtable: Sharing Best Practices for Your Go-to-Market Teams with Patrick Elverum, COO of Callbox
- Connectivity: Match CEOs looking for Diverse Board Members with Talent at SaaStr Enterprise Virtual Roundtable with Sheela Zemlin, Partner at PWC New Ventures
- Managing Politics in Virtual Decision-Making with David Appel, Head of SaaS Vertical at Sage Intacct
- How to Partner with Large Vendors in Enterprise Software with Esteban Kolsky, Chief Strategy Officer, CX at SAP
Interested in joining? Here’s how…
If you are a CEO with $10M+ ARR, click here to register to attend for all-access content and a Braindate pass. (If you’re not yet at $10M ARR, that’s OK too. Just use this link instead to register for a free content-only pass.)
Published on July 20, 2020