We have just announced our headlining speakers for SaaStr Enterprise: The Real Future of Work on Wednesday, July 29th. It’s hard to believe that we have another lineup of giants in our series of digital events, but we do!
This will be a 1 day, multi-track event (FREE to attendees) with over 5,000 expected to attend. We are featuring top executives and leaders driving innovation in the Cloud and sharing their playbooks with you on how to scale your business to directly market, sell, and expand to have success in the Enterprise.
Check out our lineup and agenda:
- 5 Insights for Consumerization of the Enterprise with Scott Belsky, CPO & EVP @ Adobe Creative Cloud
- The Changes We Didn’t Expect with Coupa and SaaStr with Rob Bernshteyn, CEO @ Coupa and SaaStr CEO Jason Lemkin
- Automation: The Digital Transformation Accelerator with Jennifer Tejada, CEO @ PagerDuty
- The Future of the Customer with Bernadette Nixon, CEO @ Algolia and Jay Snyder, Chief Customer Officer @ New Relic
- Digital Transformation: What’s Real and What Isn’t with Aaron Levie, CEO, Co-Founder, and Chairman @ Box and SaaStr CEO Jason Lemkin
- The Path to $2B: Culture, Creativity, and Cash Flow with Noreen Allen, CMO @ Bandwidth and David Morken, Co-founder, Chief Executive Officer, and Chairman @ Bandwidth
- Practical Advice to Grow Globally on a Path to Recovery Laura Isaza, Vice President of International PEO Growth Strategy @ Velocity Global Ben Wright, Founder, and CEO @ Velocity Global
Take a look at the full line up and sign up for free to gain access to all the live broadcasts and replays from the Cloud’s most inspiring and innovative leaders and practitioners!
Already attending companies include the likes of: Adobe, Algolia, BCG, Box, Cisco Systems, Conductor, Coupa, Deloitte, Dropbox, Gitlab, Google Cloud, IBM, OYO, PWC, SAP.io, VMWare, and Zoom.
Published on June 24, 2020